UPS (Past Sponsor)
Every day, UPS moves healthcare materials efficiently and safely through our flexible, integrated multi-modal transportation network. We distribute life-saving products through our 50 temperature and humidity controlled environments facilities worldwide. We also provide top-tier regulatory expertise and a broad portfolio of unique services, including:
- Six million square feet of healthcare-compliant warehouse space across more than 50 dedicated facilities around the world
- cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice) compliant distribution space with temperature and humidity controlled environments
- Validated temperature-controlled storage, freezer capabilities, and controlled substance storage, including DEA-approved vaults and cages
- UPS Temperature True®, a door-to-door, temperature-sensitive transportation and packaging consulting service
- UPS Proactive Response®, which provides 24/7 monitoring of shipments from global control towers, allowing intervention and remediation of packages at risk
At UPS we live by the motto: “It’s a patient, not a package®.” Our goal is to help your product reach the right patient, at the right time and in the right condition.